Boost Travel RETRO (mini simmons) Surfboard Bag
boost retro mini simmons surfboard bag travel cover for simmons style boards 5'3, 5'6, 5'9, 6'0, 6'3 - single
Retro mini simmons Surfboard Cover with Massive 20mm surfboard Nose and Tail protection - where you need it most!
- *new* retro template round nose square tail design accommodates simmons style fish surfboards
- MASSIVE 20mm boosted nose and tail foam zones!!
- 7mm body foam in core of surfboard bag
- TPSS surfboard tail protection strap system
- padded double adjustable detachable shoulder strap
- big tooth #10 zipper
- super tough 600D water-resistant polycanvas base
- semi reflective silver tarpee upper
- nose and tail reinforcement
- built tough and tested over time with quality components and construction
- 12 month warranty on surfboard bag materials and workmanship
boost super protective travel bag
The Boost surfboard bag is like a day bag on steroids with massive padded 20mm nose and tail foam zones! The nose and tail zones are the most vulnerable areas on any surfboard, so that's where Boost gives the priority padding – where your surfboard needs it most. You get more nose and tail padding than any other bag on the market, without having an overly heavy boardbag. Its the perfect combination of awesome protection and easy handling.
Each bag also features another first from Curve with our unique Tail Protection Strap System (TPSS) – a built in strap that wraps around the tail of your surfboard holding it firm inside the bag and away from the zipper.
Boost is the ultimate all rounder surfboard cover which is full of solid features, high quality construction and great new innovations - providing travel quality protection at a day bag price.
boost retro surfboard bag sizes
|5'3||24"||round nose square tail|
|5'6||24"||round nose square tail|
|5’9||24”||round nose square tail|
|6’0||24”||round nose square tail|
|6’3||24”||round nose square tail|
Bought a 7'2" Retro/Fish Boost travel bag for my Ricky Carroll Mini Me. Can't say enough about the quality and value of the product and the exceptional customer service at Curve. (Go, Simon.) Great bag- lots of protection and easy to use. The fin straps work great- keeping the board away from the zippers. Good looking bag as well. Quick delivery and well-priced. All good.
Tom, Pawleys Island, South Carolina, USA
My mate forgot to put the straps on properly, 160ks on the freeway frothing for a wave the boards fly off - guess what the only board that did not suffer damage, MY BOOST BAG!!! :-) 6 trips to bali and NO dings or damage!!!! Stoked thanks guys,
Reece, NSW, Australia