Curve SUP Board Bag UV PROTECTION for Travel / Stand Up Paddle Board Bag for Travel / SUP Cover for Travel
**UV PROTECTION SUP BAG UV PROOF SUP BAG UV RESISTANT SUP BAG**
- UV Proof Aluminium Alloy Silver Upper - guaranteed UV resistant and heat reflective
- super tough 600D water-resistant polycanvas base
- 10mm waterproof shock absorbing foam core
- extra handles for two person carry
- built in padded paddle holder
- padded double adjustable & detachable extra strong shoulder strap
- heat vents
- fin slot with velcro close
- YKK big tooth #10 zip
Curve SUP board bags for travel have been designed to provide the very best protection for your SUP board. Thats why our specialty Stand Up Paddle Board travel boardbag is equipped with a kick-ass combination of unique features, premium quality components and superior workmanship.
new "UV PROOF" edition features an aluminum alloy reflective material specially engineered to resist damage caused by UV in the suns rays. Which makes this bag an excellent solution if exposed to the sun on a regular or prolonged basis - such as outside storage, or storage on a boat.
The Curve Stand Up Paddle Board cover has everything you need to protect your SUP and maximize handling, whilst at the same time catering for the extra gear that SUP boarding demands. The built-in paddle holder provides added paddle protection and frees your hands, so you are better equipped for the extra demands of big board carrying. Triple handles allow for one or two person carry. Integral air vents enable cool air circulation.
All components of this SUP case are top quality and designed to stand up to the full rigors of local and international travel.
Sizes (inside dimensions - to fit board of listed size)
- 9'6 (width x32" height x5")
- 10'6 (width x32" height x5")
- 11'6 (width x32" height x5")
- 12'6 (width x32" height x5")
- 14'0 Race (width x29" height x7")
Race / Touring SUP's 12'6 and shorter please note: if your board is a Race or Touring style board and is 12'6 or shorter, with a displacement hull (ie pointed kayak style nose shape) then please order the next size up, as these boards take up extra room than a standard planing hull (round nose shape). eg if your Touring board is 10'6, please order the 11'6 size bag.