- surfboard coffin triple bag for day use, priced from $92.50!
- same patented wrap design as overstayer - secures any size load whether large or small
- multi storage - protect 1 board, 2 boards (1 w fins, 1 no fins) or 3 standard boards (no fins)
- 2 entry options: unfold for full side access or unzip tail for rear access
- fits wider 'fish' style boards
- 14x14 hard wearing silver tarpee
- 7mm waterproof shock absorbing foam core
- 600D nose and tail reinforcement
- reinforcement stitching in hi-stress areas
- heat reflective nylon lined interior
- big tooth #10 zip, reversed for extra zip protection
- 4x grab handles for easy handling
- 2x external pockets, 1x internal pocket
- address label
- less zips to break or corrode
- weights: 6'6: 4.6lb / 2.1kg, 7'0: 4.85lb / 2.2kg, 7'6: 5.1lb / 2.3kg
With the same patented closure wrap as the overstayer, the superslim fits up to 3 boards and shares the same useful features such as full board access, internal and external pockets and opens as a ground sheet.
The compact design makes the superslim more convenient than standard coffins and takes up less room in storage. Constructed with silver tarpee and 7mm foam makes this the most affordable 1-3 board multibag you will find. Anywhere.
excludes sling and cleanzone compartment.
Superslim surfboard capacity is dictated by width of each individual board and total combined width of your quiver. For example total width capacity of the 6'6 Superslim is 60", therefore your quiver, plus any additional items that your wish to carry must total 60" or less in combined width.
Example of different board combinations (no fins):
- 2x Shortboard - 18.5" width each = 37"
1x Fish Board - 22" width each = 23"
Total combined width = 60"
2x Superwide Fish - 23" width each = 46"
Total combined width = 46"
|Board Type||Superslim 6'6, 7'0 & 7'6 no fins|
|Shortboard||1-3 Boards (max combined with 60")|
|Mini-mal / eggs / spoons / fish||1-2 Boards (max combined with 60")|
- close by first tightening cynches, then folding nose and tail ends under.
- carrying 2 or 3 boards:
- put largest board nose first and base down at bottom.
- add smaller boards nose first, base down.
- avoid sliding a board in under another board - this may cause damage from the nose of the sliding board.
- boards with fins are best on the bottom. If top board has fins place them on deck grip of bottom board to protect deck.
- when stacking boards use a towel or Curve sling to prevent wax transfer.
Free Shipping on Orders Over $30!
Any delivery location in the Contiguous United States (excluding Hawaii and Alaska) qualifies for FREE SHIPPING for any order product value over $30!
This includes our entire boardbag range - Boost 20mm single travel surfboard bags, Superslim multi 1-2 day surfboard bags, Overstayer multi 1-3 travel surfboard bags, and SUP travel bags, all ship FREE.
Plus any product, or combination of products, valued at over $30 ships for FREE.
stoke on that !! 🤙🤙
For any questions please email email@example.com