Surfboard Sling Carrier - Shortboard up to 7'6
- surfboard sling carries surfboards without a bulky / heavy surfboard bag
- easiest sling to use - no fiddly buckles or straps to get tangled!
- one step velcro closure, attaches tight and secure around your board in seconds!
- 2 handling options - sling handle or shoulder strap
- shortboard size fits surfboards up to and including 7'6 in length
- excellent ground clearance - sling doesnt sag or drop down
- easily adjusts to carry one or two surfboards
- large pocket stores gear with mesh for drainage
- super tough 600D water-resistant polycanvas
you can also...
- use as divider to prevent wax transfer from one board to another when in boardbag with multiple boards or when stacked on roofracks
- connect to optional boardcarry backpack and carry surfboard no hands required
carry your surfboard easy without a boardbag
Being light on your feet when you seek waves means arriving fresh with energy to burn.
The Curve surfboard sling is a pre-shaped fabric sling that wraps easily, snugly and securely around any 'naked' surfboard (or boardsock) in seconds with a simple 1 step closure.
NO buckles required.
NO straps to get tangled.
The Curve Slings minimal weight makes it easy to carry either via the hand-grip or by attaching the shoulder strap (for those who own a Curve boardcarry backpack, the sling can also be connected directly to the backpack).
The sling is perfect for anyone who walks or cycles to their favourite surf break, or when traveling overseas so you can leave your heavy travel boardbag at basecamp and sling your chosen board to suit the days conditions.
The pocket provides storage for wetsuits, towels or other essentials.
Or just use the sling to prevent that annoying transfer of wax from the deck of your friends board onto the base of yours, when stacking boards on racks, or when your board is contained in a multi-board bag.