Surfboard Car Roof Racks / Surfboard Soft Racks by Curve - best Surfboard Soft Rack system to secure Surfboards to your Car
- surfboard soft racks with 25mm foam padding protects surfboard rails and car roof
- unique single loop system cocoons boards like no other soft rack, eliminating surfboard or movement
- luxurious padded neoprene bed protects surfboards
- 2 connection options: thru-doors or via loadbars (roof rails)
- quick and easy to use with single tightening point
- easy board access via top load hook
- webbing doesn't run along roof reducing potential vibration damage
- fit 99% of roofed vehicles on the market
- constructed from 600D polycanvas and quality metal components
- includes pair of 2 racks that come packed in a utility bag
- double rack capacity in a single rack
- capacity: 1-6 shortboards, 1-3 longboards
- these racks will fit 1-2 SUP boards, however the padding will not extend to the rails of a SUP board. we would recommend the specialized SUP Lockdown Racks
- operational information PDF (82KB)
Nothing holds your boards better
Mobilize your boards with the strongest, simplest and most protective soft racks you can buy.
PROTECTION: Lockdown racks cocoon your surfboards in a luxurious neoprene bed while the 25mm foam padding extends around surfboard rails like no other racks, reducing rail damage and protecting vehicle roof.
LOCKDOWN: The patented 'lockdown' system uses a single loop to pull both roofrack and boards down onto vehicle roof, eliminating surfboards lifting up and down or moving side to side, even in the most extreme conditions such as windblasts from oncoming trucks.
SIMPLICITY: Quick and simple to use with single tightening point.
CAPACITY: double rack capacity in a single rack: 1-6 shortboards or 1-3 longboards
COMPATIBLITY: Lockdown Racks are compatible with bare roofed vehicles (with no fixed racks) that have either 4 opening doors, or a combination of front doors and two rear opening windows. Lockdown Racks are also compatible with roofed vehicles fitted with 2x roof rails which run parallel to side of car. The roof rails do not need to be fitted with cross bars.
You need to get your boards there in one piece so whatever you do, don't cut corners on your racks!
click here for demonstration video of the system, as shown by the travelracks (same racks but without padded foam version)